Happy Mother's Day MOMMY! I love you.
My Mom is amazing. I adore her. She is my best friend and I want to be like her when (or if) I am a mom!
Top Ten (think Letterman) Things I like about my mom: (Thanks Kristie! haha)
10. Sense of Humor: My mom can really make me laugh. One day ask me about William Wallace the talking goat!
9. Confidence: My mom makes me feel like I can accomplish anything and everything. She doesn't want me to hold back... and instills that feeling of confidence every girl needs to make it in this world!
8. Disneyland: My mom has a real appreciation for Disneyland. She isn't afraid to run down Main Street U.S.A. with me and really act like a kid. I love that about her!
7. Family: My mom doesn't let anything get in between her family. She let's us know that we are her everything.
6. Fights: My mom fights the fight. She can find the strength to turn around from the world and not allow Satan to pull her down.
5. Experience: My mom has experience in life, she leads us but also allows us to learn by trial and error.
4. Loves: My mom loves us. She loves me. She isn't afraid to let me know she loves me. She stops at nothing to give me what I need... whether it be love, time, help, a friend, discipline, etc.
3. Gardening: My mom has an appreciation for the earth and what she can cultivate from what the Lord has given her. She shows us provident living and allows us to assist her in that.
2. Beauty: My mom is beautiful. Inside AND out! Self Explanatory!
1. Christ: My mom loves the Savior. She understands the Atonement and can better prepare us to know how to come unto Christ. Throughtout her callings I have watched her grow and continue to learn more of the Gospel and in return teach US more about the gospel.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom, and all the other mom's out there!
I am proud of you mom!
You made it through another year!
You just keep getting stronger!
I LOVE YOU!