Sunday, May 3, 2009

There's an old oak tree... we can swing and sway. Lock arms and lay.


Busy... always busy! You know what I am saying? I keep putting items on my "honey to do list". Since I don't have my own Honey to do my list, it's not getting done. Oh look, I made a funny.

You would never believe that Hair School would produce homework... to do at home... but it does! It's not the "trim my doll head at home" kind of homework either! I am learning all about skin & nail disorders & diseases! (gross, right?Trust me I know).
I love my teacher, Ms. Kaye. She is hilarious! This lady has done SO many wonderful things with her life! Currently, aside from teaching us beauty schoolers, she volunteers to cut hair for hospice patients. Growing up she traveled as a ballet dancer around Europe and studied in New York. We connect on the performance AND hair level. Ms Kaye is inspiring!



This weekend I went with some friends (Kiara, Mike, Tyler, Zach, Camry and Amerae) to the Mae concert at the Clubhouse in Tempe. Mae performed with scent, visual stimulation and of course MUSIC! I forgot how much I enjoy their vocals! Mae's keyboardist is my hero. Seeing him last night made me swoon. After the concert we went to IHOP. It reminded me of High School. I am pretty sure that was the last time I had been to IHOP was High School. Conversation was light and fun. Company was enjoyable. It was great to spend time with old friends that I don't always get a chance to catch up with. Mike would agree that it was the most fun I have had in quite some time. I haven't stayed out that late in a very long time! It was refreshing. :) I didn't get any pictures... silly me.


I need some change to my daily/weekly routine. You'd be suprised at how mundane my life has become. (aside from the concert attendance... it pretty much is work, school, work, school, couple hours of sleep, school and etc.) If you have any ideas... please throw them out there! I would greatly appreciate it. It doesn't have to be life changing, it can be a simple thing that keeps your own life new and interesting. Thank you, thank you!




... oh and the picture up top... every post seems better with a picture... no relation to blog itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment