Sunday, January 3, 2010

Constant He Is...

I have had some great friends come into my life. But one thing I've learned is that they usually don't stick around. Life happens. Friends move away (or you move), other relationships happen (marriage), falling outs, new friends, crazy schedules, etc.! Family sometimes is the same way. They move out of state, you have falling outs, or they stray away. One thing that is ALWAYS constant is Jesus Christ. I, personally, can always rely on my Savior. He is my friend, my confidant && even when I ignore him for awhile HE is always, without a doubt, there for me with open arms. I know my Savior lives. I know he died for me. I know he has given me the Atonement so that I may repent of my sins, and find comfort through him. He has done all of these things because He LOVES me. He wants to see me succeed. He will do nothing but strengthen me. My Savior is my ultimate friend.


* A side note. I am grateful for all of the people my Heavenly Father puts into my path. I know the people I come to meet and enjoy earthly friendships with are not coincidental. They are here to help me, strengthen me, encourage and uplift me. I understand && am SO grateful for this gift He gives of friends && family. I also understand and am grateful for the Lord's timing in all things. He has a plan for each of us. He know when it's time to take someone out of our lives and even though friendships on earth aren't always constant... the Lord provides a way for us to have friends, whether it be through friends or Jesus Christ... WE ARE NEVER ALONE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your testimony and this post! I really needed to hear exactly this today! Much love!

    ReplyDelete