Thursday, July 22, 2010

Californnnia LOVE

To redeem our LP trip we went to San Diego for a few days. We stayed right on PB. (pacific beach for those of you who aren't locals). We had a lot of fun just relaxing, playing on the beach, going to Sea World, and watching TCM til' the wee hours of the morning! I promise I was there... I just was the photographer, therefore not photographed very much.


Nick & Ivy goofing off at the beach.



Nick & Ivy on the Beach.... raptor style
Nick & Ivy coming back from surfing
ELi & Gunnar with their Sea World souvenirs
Mom & Nick by the sea turtles.
Allie & Eli
Star Fish, Allie & Eli
Mom & Nick outside the Penguin exhibit
Ivy in front of her DREAM CAR- SHAMU BUG
Here Ivy & Nick entertained us iwith a game of Quittich (I might have misspelled that... sorry I am not a HP fan) with two child size lacrosse sticks. Nick plays for Griffendor and Ivy is playing for Huffelpuff. I hope you enjoy as much as we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment