Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weddingful Weekend


Two of my dearest friends got married this last month, on the SAME weekend. It was so awesome to see both friends (Kiara and Camry) so happy. I was MOH for Kiara's wedding and got to assist her in getting ready for her wedding day! She was such a BEAUTIFUL bride. I adore this girl, and Sam (her husband) couldn't have found a more perfect girl in the entire world!

 So many sweet and amazing friends come down for Kiara's wedding. I love these girls with all my heart. It was so fun to reminisce with them about EA and to catch up on what they are up to these days. It warmed my heart so much to be in the company of so many stellar woman who I can call my friends!
Camry was such a beautiful bride! 

 Loved getting together with these girls at Camry's wedding.
These girls were such good friends in my ward growing up in the QC. So good to catch up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment