Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wicked Birthday!

I turned 22 on the 26th. For my Birthday I didn't think that I would be getting anything because, well being older and wiser means not having little kid birthdays. (I don't know who thought that would fly... whatev) I woke up to my mother jumping on my bed and telling me to wake up. She handed me my "Birthday present", a scrolled up paper with a red ribbon. I oped it and it says flight to San Francisco for 3. (me, momma, pops) SWEET! I have never been to San Fran before! BUT WAIT! there is more... I go to the next page... double decker shuttle bus tickets! How rad right?!?!? WAIT WAIT WAIT.... the next page was tickets to the Orpehum to see.....
WICKED!
I know I am pretty excited. Thanks Mom & Dad for making this Birthday so memorable!

For my Birthday I went and had dinner with some friends & my roommates. My roommate Jen has the same birthday so we had a double trouble deal going on. It was fun. We went to Macaroni Grill. Delicious!



2 comments: