Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's the Climb

I have been sick lately, allowing me to get caught up on my sleep and rest a bit. I didn't how much I needed it. I have been like the energizer bunny lately. :) I love school and I am so glad I have a job that is so flexible with my school schedule, but I can't deny that I get worn out and don't ever feel like I get a break! So taking one, even though I was sick, was a blessing! (In disguise!) I am so grateful for the Sabbath day, Heavenly Father definetly knew what he was doing when he rested on the seventh day!

I am looking forward to getting started on another week, rested and refreshed!


Today my cute little daddy was made Bishop of the new Pegasus Ward in the Queen Creek Arizona Stake. It was so cute to see my dad stand and be called Bishop Larson. I am excited for him to be able to serve the ward and the Lord.



Yesterday I went to Jenny's baby shower! It was so cute! Her cousin Bree made some of the cutest onezies with matching bows & feather headband clippies! Bree also made the most darling tutu! Loved it! Jenny is gonna have the best dressed baby girl EVER! Jenny looked so good! It was fun to see her and Natalie & Kassidy too! I enjoyed myself for the short time I was there! Congrats Jenny & Brigham!


life is great... just gotta keep the faith! :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe your dad's bishop! That's crazy to me. He doesn't seem old enough, or maybe I'm forgetting how old he is. LOL. Tell him I say congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syd! that is so crazy that your dad is a bishop! Now you get to be the bishops daughter! Thats awesome tho!!! And I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! Your daddy is Bish! That's sweet!! And thanks so much for coming to my shower! It was so great to see you. I need to see you more often, let's hang sometime. I miss my friend!!

    ReplyDelete