Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Thankful Heart

I was reading a friends blog, and she just listed (with some cute pics) some of the things she is thankful for! At the end of her post she challenged to think of all the things you are thankful for. I have been listing the things I am thankful for everyday this last week and found that there is so much the my Heavenly Father has blessed my little life with!

Here are some other things I am so thankful for:

1.) FAMILY: I LOVE LOVE LOVE my family. My parents are amazing and give me so much! I am grateful for their example & that they are sstill in love! (&&&& I am grateful they let me move back home a bajillion times!) I also have the best brothers and sisters!







2.)Friends!I have had wonderful friends, and some crappy ones too. I am still grateful for their influence in my life! It has made me grow as a person!

3.) Gospel! I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and for my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for my ward family, my loving Bishopric and for my wonderful Relief Society! I am thankful for the knowledge I have of God's Plan of Happiness and that we have the ability to attend the Temple, make covenants with God, and seal our families together for eternity!

4.) School! I am so graeful for the opportunity I have to gain an education, and futher my knowledge in both academics and spiritual aspects. I love the Insitutute and am so grateful that it has been put together, it is where I have made many friends!

This is harder to do than you think, I am so gratful for so many things and it is hard to put into words ALL that I am gratful for.

I am grateful for my health, my car, my job, my home, food, all of my senses and that I can read! I am grateful for Jesus Christ, My Savior and friend. I am gratful I can worship with music, I am gratful for my talents and for the many opportunities the Lord has provided that I may further expand my talents. I am thankful for my cozy bed, I am grateful for Hawaii and the besties I made there. I am grateful for the people my Heavenly Father has put in my life who help me stretch and grow and become a better person! I am grateful for my hands, and my feet. I am grateful for my pioneer heritage and I am grateful for lives they lived that allows me to have all that I do today. I am grateful for the encouragment that many leaders, friends and family (& family friends) give me daily to just get through each day! I am gratful for the Scriptures and for the nuggets of truth I can find in them everyday!

I AM SO BLESSED!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for your grateful post! I love to read blogs like this! They are so uplifting and remind me of the millions of blessing I have. Sydney, I am grateful for you! :)

    (Kim, Kylees mom!)

    I had to log in and use her blog because I didn't have my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a number of things to say to you....1)why isnt gunnar in any of your picture 2)why am i in only 1 meager picture 3) read my blog its better than yours and nobody reads it but you which is spooky because it's awesome 4)help me put more music in mine 5) im a bad counter 6) bahaha you bought a SNUGGIE!!!!!! 7) i am really cool sincerely...IVY the Coolness

    ReplyDelete