Monday, February 8, 2010

You don't know how HIGH I cam fly...

I have been avoiding my blog for awhile because I felt like nothing was worth blogging about. I am in a funk, boy howdy! BUT I am getting ready to graduate in APRIL && can hardly wait. I love hair && I love the clientele I have built up at the school. I will be sad to leave some of them behind at the school :(.

My great grandma turned 90 this weekend! Insane right? I can't imagine living to be 90!!! I can't even to imagine living to 30! I am turning 23 this month and I feel, well , old.

"I'm old.... I'm like the crypt keeper!"
- name that movie
Mom is taking me to see Mary Poppins at Gammage for my BIRFDAY! yay! && I am going to DISNEYLAND (again) for spring break with my girls! yay. I guess I can't really complain about life. :)

1 comment: