Thursday, February 18, 2010

I heart FEBRUARY!

I have been blog stalking people like crazy today.... time escaped me! Then my mom passed through the room and told me to find something productive to do. I am going to go help her prune her plants. i think.



Last night I had to pay off my taxes. Last year I received a HUGE refund check. This year I eneded up owing MORE then my HUGE refund check. Being a grown up is stinky. SERIOUSLY!






&& I am super excited to go see MARY POPPINS next week!
YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of the whole "payment that you don't expect" thing either! Ha ha! I wonder if you ever get used to it? Happy Birthday and Valentines Month!!! Enjoy Mary Poppins, I wish I had tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Syd this is Lori, I am going to send you an invite so you can see my blog if you want, its not that exciting but i love your blog.I haven't seen you in forever. Hope you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete