Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still catching up from OCTOBER

I love to make these easy cookies from cake mix.
Ingredients: 1 Chocolate Cake Mix, 1 Bag of Reese's Miniatures, 2 Eggs, & 1/3 cup vegetable oil.
Directions: Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a bowl until dissolved. Make balls out of dough and place an unwrapped reese's into middle covering edges of reese's. place on ungreased baking sheet for 9-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Makes quick and easy DELICIOUS cookies. enJOY.
Halloween weekend I went to Thatnasty to visit my dear friend Jenny. while there we carved this super cute pumpkin!
We went to their Trunk or Treat and Jenny & I were Witches and Brighty was a cute little fairy!
Isn't she a DOLL?
I made this scrumptious caramel apple that my dad is devouring.
I also made these yummy apples that I scooped out the centers of and added nuts, cinnamon, oats and sugar to with some butter. It was delicious. I also added a scoop of Ice Cream and had the best desert of the month.
While I was watching the The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown I decided to carve this pumpkin. I was kind of impressed because I usually totally ruin my pumps and make them SUPER ugly. This one make momma proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment