Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh me Oh my! Time sure flies by!



I have had a super fun time these last few weeks! I have had the chance to host a Bridal Shower for my bestie Kiara who is getting married at the end of this month, head to Disneyland a couple of times, and just enjoy some time off from work! It has been so refreshing and I feel motivated and prepared for the Holiday season! 

 Here is Brittney and I, getting our photo infront of the Great Mickey Pumpkin!
 Syd, Eli & Gunnar heading to Mickey's Halloween Party! What a blast!
Family in front of Matterhorn! We had such a grand time.
 Photographic evidence that I am now the shortest sibling! Oh geez!
 Eli and I at dinner! The boys and I went to Olive Garden for some bonding time! 
 Kiara's Bridal Shower! What a great turn out, It was so fun and Kiara got some goodies!

 Getting some EA girls together! I love these girlies so very much! They are amazing. 
 Britt & I at Disneyland, Sporting our Minnie Ears. :)
 No Disney Trip complete with out a churro!
 Hanging at the Condo, getting ready for some disney fun! 
 the sibs are growing up, its hard to believe!
 Getting our halloween on!
 amazing lighting! Cute siblings!
 Mom and I trying to fit  into our bobsled, if you only knew how hard we laughed the entire time! 
 Gunnar and I! what a stud!
 sister, sister... 

 trying to embrace red lips, and sad we are leaving! 
getting our dinner on at Outback! 

No comments:

Post a Comment