Monday, February 9, 2009

BFFL- Best Friends For Life!

I have a wonderful friend named Kiara!
She has been my bestie for quite some time now.
We went to HS together and then we
nt on to be roommates at EA.
She has been there through the fun times and the sad times.
We have been apart since I went away to school in HI.
When I returned she wen
t on to BYU.
It is amazing to me that even though we only see each other a couple times during the year that our friendship has stayed the same.
We still talk and text all the time catching eachother up on the happenings of life.
We call to vent, cry and laugh.
Sometimes we even chat just to chat.
I love this girl and I know she is gonna do AMAZING things with her life... she already has!
I know she will bless others life like she has mine!
No one can meet Kiki an
d not love her!

She has been a strength to me, some one I know I can ALWAYS count on.
If you haven't noticed from this blog... I miss Kiara!

1 comment:

  1. So why didn't you tell me you have a blog!? And congrats on starting beauty school! That's awesome! You'll have so much fun! I wanted to do that, and I should have before I had kids. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete