Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Every town needs more than one Boo Radley.


My dad said the funniest thing yesterday when he came into the kitchen. When he walked in he looked out the window and made the remark "Today is a day pooh and piglet wouldn't like. It's a blustery day." It was classic! I had a good laugh but it was true. The day was awesome. The rain and wind made me want to snuggle up next to the fireplace and read a good book. This now leads me to my next topic... I read the book He's Just Not That Into You. BRILLIANT work! I learned SO much from this book! haha All in all it was a wonderful day. To end the day I went to Ulta with my mom and bought new mascara and hairspray! Why I gave a play by play of my day... I do not know! enJOY. :)

1 comment:

  1. It WAS a blustery day, wasn't it? You forgot his inclusion of heffalumps and woozles, though. I didn't know you wore mascara. Thought those were real,too. You are just full of surprises.

    ReplyDelete