Friday, October 1, 2010

on my mind...

life is so fun and interesting.

I have been playing mother for a couple of days.

I love it.

I wake up, get this kids ready for school.

Drop off Hajile.

Tidy up the house.

Start some laundry.

Watch the TODAY show.

Eat some breakfast.

Read a bit from scriptures.

Take a nap.

The Kids come home from Half day.

I eat lunch.

We watched Glee (finished the first season)

Watched Prince of PErsia.

Made some cute flowers from fabric/turned into headbands.

get kids off to practice.

Made cookies with haj.

Made Dinner w/homemade rolls.

I have been on FIRE.


BUT I'm glad the parents will be home!


NOW ONTO THE MOST EXCITING EVENTS of the WEEKEND!


General Conference. I Love General Conference! I am sad I won't be there live BUT it'll be great to watch at home and be fed the good word!

No comments:

Post a Comment