Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Girrrrrrrrl!

So, it was my birthday, NO BIG DEAL.
I turned 24. NO BIG DEAL.
I didn't get my "check off one thing on my bucket list before I turn 24" goal achieved. BIG DEAL!!Total bummer that I slacked. haha BUT I am hoping to get it under control and get something knocked off my list! :)
I had a great Birthday weekend! I went to BJ's on Friday with some pals and then we went to the MOVIES and saw I am Number 4. I am in LOVE with Alex Pettyfer! I liked the movie and I wanna read the book!
Saturday I worked all day...I got a bottle of DIET COKE & a box of Krispie Kreme doughnuts from the girls at work. I then came home to go to Din-Din with my family at Olive Garden. After our dinner excursion I came home to watch megamind and eat a bomb FIREWORK birthday cake where my mom sang Katy Perry's Firework {alongside the traditional Happy Birthday Song}. So choice. because baby I am a firework... boom, boom, boom... brighter then the moon, moon, moon. don't be jealous.

I opened my birthday card to find a confirmation page for a pair of TOMS! {YAY}and Bedding from Anthroplogie! {double YAY} BEST BIRTHDAY WEEKEND EVER!

Oh- and if anyone wants FEATHER HAIR EXTENSIONS... contact me... I am YOUR girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment