Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bucket List



I have only 24 days until I turn 24.


I am sort of freaking out here. Where am I going with my life... will I ever "grow up"... will I ever accomplish all the things on my bucket list... these are on my mind as I inch closer to the age 24. I know most people are like "You're still a baby, you are so young!". Let's get real. The average life expectancy of Americans is 74-78. SO lets just say I live to be 74 (right in the middle). That gives me only 50 years left to live! I need to start getting things done off my bucket list! Like FOR REALSY!



Soooo.. to get me through the rest of my life I want to do THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!
Sydney's Bucket List

Float on the Great Salt Lake


Dance All Night


Have my "letter to the editor" published


Milk a Cow


Walk down Abbey Road in homage to the Beatles


Volunteer at the special Olympics


Fall in love with the right person


Learn 3 jokes that gets people laughing EVERY TIME i tell them


build my own furniture


Swim in a pool on a cruise ship


Spin a plate on a stick


ride a donkey down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon


join a Messiah sing-in at the Mormon Tabernacle


save a half-years salary


March/Participate in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade


Go to the Bonneville Salt Flats (UT) for Speed Week


Bid in an auction


Skinny dip under a waterfall (don't judge me)


Split Logs


Travel to : France, Norway, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Parts of Africa, England, Ireland & Scotland.


Go to the Redwood Forrest and hug a redwood


Ride a horse on the beach in Hawaii


Nap in a field of wildflowers


Visit every major league baseball stadium


Find a four leaf clover


take up YOGA


ride through Central Park in a horse drawn carriage


ride the cyclone at Coney Island


visit Graceland


Learn to use chopsticks


go to a clambake (YUM)


Solve a Rubik's cube


Go to the Sydney Opera House


Ride a San Francisco Cable Car
(clang, clang clang went the TROLLEY,
ring ring ring went the bell,
BEAT BEAT BEAT went my heartstrings!)


Win at Monopoly


Drink Mint Juleps in New Orleans


Tour the Alamo


Win an argument with my Dad (HAH!)


Have/hire a chauffeur


canoe Loch Ness


love myself (that is HARD!)


Attend a Ball


Ride an elephant/camel/reindeer


Visit Disneyland Once a Month for One Year

Get Married (DUH!)



This is just the beginning of my BL and I only have 50 years to get it done! YIKES! Better start getting to work!





So, to celebrate my last days being 23 I am going to do
ONE
thing off this BUCKET list!


WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment:

  1. Sydney!! I am so glad I found your blog because you are hilarious!! This just totally made my day! I was seriously laughing so hard. I know you can do it all girl!! Plus so much more! You are such a talented and beautiful person! I miss you! Good luck on your list, and your prince charming is going to be one lucky guy! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete